Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/radioyachting/www/kiwitalk/smf/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
contact details

KiwiTalk

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: contact details  (Read 2779 times)

Offline neptune

• Council
  • Admiral
  • Enjoy it To-day..Tomorow is a long way away.
    • http://nautic12.org
contact details
« on: December 06, 2007, 08:42:41 PM »
For all inq re r/ms and registration :
  Bob Atkinson
  30a waimumu rd
  massey
  Auckland
  Nautic12@xtra.co.nz
  09 8339183 ;D
unless otherwise stated views are my own.
bob Atkinson rtd

Offline neptune

• Council
  • Admiral
  • Enjoy it To-day..Tomorow is a long way away.
    • http://nautic12.org
Re: contact details
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 10:30:48 AM »
well i was once told not to volenteer.......................

To: golfview
Cc: Hull-Brown, Ian
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: Petty Cash

Good Morning Linton,
I apologise for not responding to yours of the 6th.
I'm sure you will understand as a properly elected Officer I have a responsibility to the Assn and its members and cannot simply make  unauthorised payments to any individual.In this context I contacted Ian H-B for his approval.
I believe more importantly, and I feel you will appreciate with your attitude, (not that I wish to dampen your enthusiasm), that rules should be followed.
Other than a brief email from Alan H on 1 Dec saying he possibly had a couple of volunteers to take over the Registrar's role, until yours of 6th none of the Assn Officers knew who these persons were.
Certainly I don't want to be pedantic, but the existing Constitution calls for the Council to elect the Registrar at its first meeting after the ACGB or alternative fill a position that falls vacant during the year, with that position being ratified at the next ACGB.
You are also probably  aware the Constitution calls for the Registrar to be responsible for the maintaining a register of all classes administered by the Assn. I am raising this because of Alan's comments, and the Registrar in your letter heading but signing off as IOM Registrar. Would you please confirm in fact you are the Registrar,
Once I have your response, I will immediately institute the necessary procedures to ensure you have a early response to your susequent email. This would then clear up all the anomolies and provide a proper "paper trail" if any questions were asked.
Are you using MS Access database? Because of the Assn's history I agree the Registraries have become very messy and in some instances confusing. I did suggest to Alan at one stage that some of the earlier IOM numbers should be reallocated as I would doubt whether these boats still exist.
I think you letter is good, and hopefully it will fulfill it's purpose and clear things up once and for all.
Regards
Con 

2 members offered to share the registrers duties........the above was the responce
unless otherwise stated views are my own.
bob Atkinson rtd