Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/radioyachting/www/kiwitalk/smf/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/radioyachting/www/kiwitalk/smf/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Welcome - Please read this before registering

KiwiTalk

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Welcome - Please read this before registering  (Read 4064 times)

Offline Alan

• Alan Hayes
  • Administrator
  • Sailor
    • Kiwi Radio Yachting
Welcome - Please read this before registering
« on: March 30, 2006, 08:16:25 PM »
Welcome to this discussion group, while a Kiwi site it will not be limited to only Kiwis, anyone is able to register.
I would ask that somewhere you use your real name, if not in your username then put it in your signature and make sure your signature is turned on in the profile screen. Also please fill in the area you come from.

If you have any questions or problems please let me know and I will do my best to answer/rectify them - I am still getting to grips with this board too!

If you want another area opened up let me know, also if you have a group that wants to have private discussons let me know, private areas can easily be set up.

Lastly please keep things civilised, I do have the ability to edit/delete posts if I feel it necessary and as the board grows I will ask/appoint moderators if the need arises.

When registering make sure you clearly identify yourself as a real person, with attempted spam registrations currently well exceeding posts I can't be bothered spending too much time trying to find if you are friend or foe!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 08:50:23 PM by Alan »